A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services it offers, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out an order’s purchasing process, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content via social networks.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that enable those responsible for them to monitor and analyze the user behavior of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the website, platform or application’s activity and to develop user navigation profiles of those websites, platforms and applications, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the service’s usage data.
HOW TO BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them from your browser:
– Managing cookies in Google Chrome
– Managing cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox
– Managing cookies in Apple Safari